Posted by Tedd V



Every time I see you, you are little miss picture perfect.

Nice hair, nice smile - smell good & feel good threaded eye-brows & polished nails.

White Guess Purse, Tight Guess Jeans, Gucci shoes hair in a perfect little pony-tail.

I mean nothing is out of place, not even the way your lips taste when we kiss;

Somehow I think it’s too good to be true, and I'm not one to wallow in ignorant bliss

In order for me to truly love you, I need to truly know you.

You want to know what love is, so step a little closer, let me show you

I want to know you like Adam knew Eve. So let’s get naked

There's no trick up my sleeve, I just want to see you see you tainted.

And not this picture that you've painted, somehow I think it's too good to be you.

So just for a day, I want to have my way. Maybe then I'll have a clue

I want to see you how you see you when you wake up with no make up.

I want to feel you how you feel you when you're soaking wet in your own sweat.

I want to touch you how you touch you're feeling crappy instead of happy.

I want to know you how you know you, when you forfeit the lies and the disguise.

When you stand before the mirror, and look past your exterior,

And see yourself as inferior to what society thinks of you.

I want to look at your interior and see you as superior to what you think of you.

So get out of those tight guess jeans, out of those Victoria’s secrets

I want to be honest with me today, so let out all your glorious secrets.

Let me see the real you. What you look like on Sunday night.

When there's no party to go to, no shopping to do, no friends to hang out with - just you,

your cat, a bag of potato chips, and a remote and an episode of desperate housewives,

sitting on an old couch, wearing baggy sweatpants, a tank-top and coke-bottle glasses.

And when I lean over to embrace you I hope you’ll realise

that I’m not in it for how you look but for who you are.

See, I love you from the crown of your head to the sole of your feet.

In fact I will love you my dear until lemons taste sweet.

I will kiss you here there & everywhere -

From your toes, to your calves, your hips, your thighs

From your waist to your neck, your lips your eyes.

And believe me; if I could, I would kiss you where your mind lies

Because just one look at you, had me thinking of your ring size.

I want to hold you so tight that you forget what its like to be free.

I want you to lose yourself in love, and always find yourself in me

I want you to feel as free and unbound as an un-tethered cloud,

To always have a smile on your face and no room for a frown.

I want you know that I love you enough to die for you,

And I you will see that in the way I live for you.

abstract by Tedd V.