Posted by Tedd V

So juicy and so succulent, robust is the word I'm looking for. Those smooth, soft yet firm curves, quite limber might I add, and in all the land, I said in all the land, I haven't yet laid my eyes on a pair so fair. your lips my dear, are the antidote to eye-sore; as hard as I try, I cannot take my mind off the kiss you planted on me so many moons ago. In fact, each time I drink a glass of water, the sensation is relived, admittedly not as vivid or as pronounced as the real deal, but a nice cool glass of water does it to me. Yes, I'm taking long sips of your unfiltered tender kisses by my kitchen sink, sinking deeper and deeper in this love-pond. Pondering on how to maneuver and navigate myself on this wave of emotions. Potions have been made, and drunk in the name of love, but by the grace of God above, I found myself an ever-flowing well-spring, an ever growing genesis of joy. Joy, when I think of your breath and my breath, gently combined, as your tongue whispers a little secret to mine. Joy when I remember the moment your lips clung to mine, and how naturally our eyes closed, how we moved together around each other on the moonlit dance-floor as though the moment was choreographed. I don't really know how to describe it other than to say it was an oral waltz. A moment of bliss, in that sweet kiss, with your lips pressed firmly on mine. The passion with which your hands raced all over me, conveyed the cascading emotions you were bottling within. So I clenched you tighter to encourage you to crack the top open and let it all flow out. I stood right there, and soaked it all in, drop by drop, I took it all in, till we were both engulfed by the unending supply of your fountainhead. Such passion is unwonted, no not unwanted, but unwonted, you know, not usual, like 1st place country-fair kinda rare. I mean, I'm not well seasoned when it comes to kisses, but I've never had someone kiss me until they cried. I love how you were so uninhibited, how your smile and your tears seemed agree with each other that night. Something about your mascara running towards your dimples makes you simply irresistible. So there we were, lost and floating in a euphoric puddle, loving every moment as we let our emotions ride the ripples of uncertainty. I still can't get the taste of you out of my mouth. Butterscotch with a hint of caramel, fresh like the scent of casablanca-lily. And your soft caress reminds me of the soft brush of bouganvilla leaves in my godmothers backyard. Like all good things, that moment came to an end. A painful end. At least for me. I felt you ebbing away from me, almost like I was the river bank, and you were a wave, that was waving good-bye to me. Your clasp didn't feel so tight any more, your left hand simply hung in my right as you used your right to gently wipe the tears and mascara off your face. Those lips that were just pursed a few seconds before, were now firmly pressed together, as you tried to smile. Tried to ease me into the let down. I know I didn't steal that kiss from you; you gave it freely, now you're stealing it away from me. Many are the days that I've loved you my dear, and many more will follow. It's a shame that you would let fear steal your joy away. I see how you look at me sometimes. I know, because I look at you the same way. If the moon and the stars would decide to hide, I know your glow would brighten the heavens. Yet this fear of uncertainty singes that fire within you. Tomorrow is not promise, so it cannot be broken, and I want to walk into it with you. Don't be afraid of being loved, because I'm not scared of loving you. I know you think you'd be losing your freedom, but consider this, what loving man, would imprison his lady? Come on, take the plunge with me. Hold my hand and lets dive in together. All we've seen is an estuary, there's a whole ocean of emotion we have yet to experience. Hold on a second, before we take the dip, would you once again bless me with your lips.
abstract - inspired by V. Willi